Submission of complaint and expression of dissatisfaction To submit a dissatisfaction and or complaint towards customers, marketers and the company and follow up the result of the complaint, complete the complaint in the form below.
Submission of complaint and expression of dissatisfaction
Follow up and get an answer
Internal dispute resoloution method
The purpose of internal dispute resolution is to create an informal dispute resolution program to address the grievances between marketers, customers and the company.
- First you have to submit your problem in the official website of the company in the submit dissatisfaction section
- After submitting the dissatisfaction you will receive a 14 digit tracking code to internal dispute solution.
- The supervising director of the "Company Representative" sends the information to the person who is dissatisfied with it within 3 working days.
- The person who the dissatisfaction letter has addressed, must send the requested information to the supervising manager within 5 working days.
- In case of receiving the information from the person who dissatisfaction letter has addressed, the supervising manager will announce the results within 10 working days.
- In case of not receiving the required information, supervising manager will announce the results in favour of the person who has submitted the dissatisfaction.
- Marketer's expression of dissatisfaction towards company
- Company's expression of dissatisfaction towards company
- Customer's expression of dissatisfaction towards company
- Marketer's expression of dissatisfaction towards another marketer
- Note 1: In the first three cases where one party is dissatisfied with the company, if you are not satisfied with the result, the parties can express their dissatisfaction in the external committee by using the 14-digit internal dispute resolution code that they have received. firstname.lastname@example.org Send your expression of dissatisfaction documents. For more information you can visit the website easnaf.mimt.gov.ir Please refer .
- Note 2: Dissatisfaction in the other two cases will only be raised in the internal committee and will be reviewed by the company.